Just for fun, Hubby's birthday

Ok, Don just turned the big six O! Hehe of course we had to do something that matches *our* idea of fun.
Love'em or hate'em, most of us guys and gals would love a 200$ gift card for Lowes. So up that morning he makes me my tea (I so love the man for that little habit) then I suggest a trip. We been hankering for some toys and with a light of hopeful little boy in his eyes, he agrees. Hokey as it sounds, I had them call him to the service desk to gift him his card.
Evil grin! He loved it.
He even spent some of it on me! My woodworking tools were getting haggard and he got me a new carving curl just right at 1/8th inch. Oh course he just blushed and said 'umm, I needed one and yours is getting too dull. You can borrow mine though' (snicker).
What i recall of what we got him for his birthday:
2 pairs heavy leather gloves 1 pair safety glasses (they scratch easy) 2 new hoses 2 cans of nice wood stains 2 cans varnish 1 can acrylic Sundry oddiments of sandpaper 6 new dremmel attachment tools (small unit, fine work type) a new mini-drill for small work (think doll house furniture level) 3 new rasps Gutter nails Some fine wood to make an upper cat run in the 44ft screened porch.
Gonna have some fun playing with his toys!

Very thoughtful gift. Your hubby is a lucky guy.
Colbyt

Not my 60th, quite yet, but SWMBO gave me three Franklins (she learned long ago not to buy me anything). We went to Woodcraft in Atlanta (as well as other places).
She wants a Mustang convertible. Maybe for her 60th. ;-)

1- Woodworker-II saw blade 1- Exacta Fence 1000-HD

Yup.