JUST A SIMPLE Q...

Did the manual say that the motor was cooled by the water, or are you just guessing.
Did the manual, in fact, say, "always run cool water so the motor won't overheat," or something similar.
Point is, my table saw motor will get hot, but the manual says nothing about water - hot OR cold - having any bearing on the motor's temperature.
Add pictures here
✖

Yes.
Yes. It said the motor was cooled by the water and that it would overheat, shortening its life, if it was run with hot water.

Your table saw is not designed to run with water flowing through it. I hope.
Add pictures here
✖

That sentence drips with weaseling. Shortening it's life if run with hot water means that the fat and grease gum up the works, thus shortening the life. Which is keeping with what I posted earlier: This from Waste King's owner's guide: " It is not recommended to use hot water while running disposer. Cold water will keep waste and fats solid so disposer can flush away particles."
All manuals are online for all manufacturers of pretty much everything. Post the link to a/any manual and point out the section where it says that the disposer is water cooled. Publish or perish.
Add pictures here
✖

...and you certainly are an expert weasel.

No, illiterate asshole. They said it was because of the *HEAT*.

Eat me.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 6, 12:35 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

As much as your eyes flitting over a screen has to do with intelligence and reading comprehension. Absolutely nothing.
Stop trying to make this a personality thing - you don't have one. Show proof of your claim that a disposer is water-cooled. It's easily verified by posting a residential disposer manual. So do so - that way you'll prove everyone in this thread except you are morons and you'll feel ever so much more special.
I won't be holding my breath. When you fail to produce any evidence, there will be no need to apologize. Just learn from it and stop being a twit.
✖

When I read your posts, sure. No intelligence or comprehension there!

Speaking of which. How's your tiff with Swingman going?

STFU, idiot.

Oh, darn!

You wouldn't anyway. No loss.
Add pictures here