JUST A SIMPLE Q...

As much as your eyes flitting over a screen has to do with intelligence and reading comprehension. Absolutely nothing.

Stop trying to make this a personality thing - you don't have one. Show proof of your claim that a disposer is water-cooled. It's easily verified by posting a residential disposer manual. So do so - that way you'll prove everyone in this thread except you are morons and you'll feel ever so much more special.

I won't be holding my breath. When you fail to produce any evidence, there will be no need to apologize. Just learn from it and stop being a twit.

RicodJour

...and you certainly are an expert weasel.

No, illiterate asshole. They said it was because of the *HEAT*.

Eat me.

Reply to
krw

When I read your posts, sure. No intelligence or comprehension there!

Speaking of which. How's your tiff with Swingman going?

STFU, idiot.

Oh, darn!

You wouldn't anyway. No loss.

Reply to
krw

Wow! Aren't you the swift one? Wrong, too.

Reply to
krw

I almost always use hot water and my disposers last years and years. I think hot water keeps them from gumming up with grease.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Carbon steel ~ 90w/m C

That's per square meter one meter long. The shaft is perhaps .0004 m^2 and .1 m long * 40C

~14 W

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies