Jumpstart power supply light flashing?

My husbands Jumpstart and power supply is not charging and the charge light is flashing...is there anything you can suggest to save it? It is a few years old and I cant find the manual and I cant find it online...no brand name...unless it is Jumpstart. I would think the battery would fail on these at some point? CathyLee

Reply to
CathyLee

Fix it, check the voltage on the wall transformer, but likely the battery is bad

Reply to
m Ransley

I had a Winchester / Sport Pac go dead on me. Several times. Finally contacted the company in Ohio, and find out they bought a bunch of older batteries. The fellow there was nice enough to sell me a replacement battery.

So, it's very possible that your jumper pack has a dead battery.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon