Jumpstart power supply light flashing?

My husbands Jumpstart and power supply is not charging and the charge light is flashing...is there anything you can suggest to save it? It is a few years old and I cant find the manual and I cant find it online...no brand name...unless it is Jumpstart. I would think the battery would fail on these at some point? CathyLee
Fix it, check the voltage on the wall transformer, but likely the battery is bad
I had a Winchester / Sport Pac go dead on me. Several times. Finally contacted the company in Ohio, and find out they bought a bunch of older batteries. The fellow there was nice enough to sell me a replacement battery.
So, it's very possible that your jumper pack has a dead battery.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.