jumping power from a 3 way switch to a single-pole switch

Page 2 of 2
Wow, they are coming out the woodwork today. You guys are a friggin riot.
Hell, I'm going to stick to, "What color paint would you use for a bathroom."

Sorry. Electricity is NOT something to mess around with if you don't know what you're doing. And you sure don't seem to.

It does not appear that way, from the questions you have asked. Quite the opposite, in fact: what you're trying to do can't be done, and it's *very* clear you have no idea why.
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:40:25 -0500, Duane Bozarth

He could be doing the whole job himself and doing it safely if he used one of those battery operated lights. Simply install two "D" cells, attach the included self adhesive velcro pad under the cabinet and push the light onto the velcro. A ten minute job at most and 100% safe. You can buy them at Walmart and many other stores for around $5. Batteries not included.

So, I guess my suggestion that you soak pine branches in kerosene and use them for torchlight is unnecessary? It was a valid suggestion.

Go with a brownish-green. Won't show the stains. Make sure to buy quality paint. Hire a professional if you don't know what you are doing.
He electrocuted himself 11 years ago!!!!!!!