jomax cleaner

Friend told me to get some Jomax to use for cleaning my deck. I went to Lowes (only store near by ) and noticed two different kinds. Forget exactly what the package said, but one seemed for roofs and the other for siding and decks. The list of ingredients seemed the same. Is there any difference in them ? I plan on doing my deck and driveway if it ever quits raining in North Carolina.

Oxalic acid and some form of bleach is common for wood. Sherwin Williams deck cleaner is very good.