joint treatment compound

what are the steps on how to use the joint treatment compund for drywalls?

____________________________________ Posted via Homerepairlive.com

youbet2k3

How do I paint a house? How do I wire a house? Joint compound can be used for anything from fixing a one inch hole in sheet rock to doing a whole house. The former could be explained here, the latter is beyond the scope of what you will learn on newsgroups.

Reply to
trader4

Or, how about "how do you fly a plane?"

barry