johnson's paste wax

Anyone know where I can find Johnsons Paste wax for wood floors? I have tried supermarkets, Walmart, and Home Depot with no luck.

national chains. Here in Indianapolis, I can find it in stock at some Safeway groceries and Ace hardwares, but not at any of the big stores.
You also can order it direct from the manufacturer: http://www.scjbrands.com/docs/menu/mailorder/mailorder.htm
I usually get it at a local hardware store. Pat
n wrote:

A Google search for "Johnsons paste wax" turned up three web vendors on the first page of ten hits.

Just be aware that, since it's no longer being made, you may be sending money down a gopher hole if you order.
Tom J

making the stuff any longer in Canada, but it's still available in the US. BTW, the stuff was in an ad this morn in the Los Angeles Times newspaper from ganahl lumber- a Socal business

Where did you get that information? It is still being made and sold by SC Johnson Company!
I doubt that the family owned SC Johnson Company can be considered a "gopher hole" - you can buy Johnson's Paste Wax directly from the SC Johnson Company, go to their site and order it at URL:     http://www.scjbrands.com/docs/menu/mailorder/mailorder.htm