Johnson Grass

I tell you one thing that I've learn spending summers on my grand parents farm Anything you do will only slow foreign element from penetrating your lawn You can't stop invasion from your neighbors Seeds are all over the place in the air, on your shoes etc. You will keep working on it for years (well, until you leave this World) Best time is early morning when everyone is still asleep It gives some sanity Nice and quite

1200 sq. is not that big just keep on pulling it piece by piece you will get sucked into it It's like having cup of java every morning And try not to piss your neighbors off I remember as it was yesterday when my grandpa dump 10lb bag of mint seeds all over his neighbor's yard I think poor guy try to clean his lawn for last 20 years
Reply to
ypylaw1

Kate wrote: ...

Johnson grass and orchard grass are _totally_ different things.

Unless you can get the neighbor to go along and treat/control the source at the same time your rowing upstream, however, whatever you have.

--

Reply to
dpb