John Deere L 130 belt help

I have a John Deere L 130 with a kohler engine. I am having problems with the mower belt. I bought a new one about a month ago. It is already chewed up and came off a few times.
I spent several hours checking it out yesterday. Nothing is rubbing that I can tell. The only thing that seemed odd is it seems the idler pulley is at an angle, and the belt could possibly run the top of the idler pulley when it leaves the pulley and goes to the pto. Also with the mower on the back of the belt at the rear deck seems to bounce alot.
I took the pulley off, the pulley seemed ok. There is a large washer that seems to “pivot” the assembly. It is doing it’s job. Spring seems tight.
I spun all the pulleys by hand and nothing is locked up. I will say when the blades are engaged I can hear a slight roar like the bearing in the spindles are making noise but when I spin them by hand they spin freely.
I have a large yard of about 3 acres I mow. I mow it at about a 2 inch height.
Is there anything I should look for or parts that need to be ordered?
Add pictures here
βœ–
stryped wrote:

I'd venture bearing or bent shaft alignment problem based on that description. All pulleys including idlers/tensioners should be in line--if they're not something is the cause.
βœ–
dpb wrote:

Oh, and they should stay in the same plane while running...the bounce sounds like wobble due to a hogged-out bearing/bushing would be reasonable bet. A bent shaft would cause alignment problem but likely run reasonably stable although cycle could come from a spring tensioner loading/unloading owing to the alignment problems.
βœ–

You kind of like that look of white roots showing, eh? <G>
Joe
Add pictures here
βœ–

What do you mean?
Add pictures here
βœ–

He means you are cutting the grass way too short. Like down to the roots. Should be more like 3 to 4 inches high.
Add pictures here
βœ–

It is quite normal for the one largest pulley to be tilted at a 20 degree or so angle. My 145 is that way, I used to be concerned, lol.
Add pictures here
βœ–
stryped wrote:

It sure sounds like the pulleys are misaligned. Is there any way to use a straight edge on the pulleys to check?

Add pictures here
βœ–