Jigsaw Blade

Is there a laminate blade made for a jigsaw? Thanks. Want to know before driving a long way to store.

If you need a very smooth cut I would use something besides a jigsaw. Aside from that I guess it would depend on the laminate and what it's laminated onto. I suggest you buy an assortment of various jigsaw blades and start with the ones with the smallest teeth. I would expect an kind of plastic or linolium etc to chip along the cut with a jigsaw.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, 8/6/2005, 2:23:28 PM, wrote:

The cut side of laminate boards will always be covered up by some sort of moulding. Why must you have a special blade?
--
"I miss. I miss. I miss. I make."
Seve Ballesteros describing his four-putt at Augusta\'s No. 16 in 1988.

ALWAYS???? Is it a law? Do I have to hide some of the laminate I have with no moldings?
Edwin Pawlowski, 8/6/2005, 11:08:27 PM, wrote:

Well no, but if you have a cut side of the laminate exposed it is most probably against a wall or some sort of fixture. I imagine it is also a very small piece. What is the largest length of cut laminate that is not covered up and is it easily visible or are you the only one who knows where it is?
--
"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course."
Billy Graham