jetted tub inop

The jetted tub of the master bathroom doesn't work; it doesn't do anything. I do have access through the bedroom wall to the guts of the system but haven't stuck my hands in there yet. Any suggestions as to what to look for when I finally open up the access panel?
--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.

Usually on a ground fault breaker/outlet, should be a separate one.
Yep, look for GFI or regular breaker trip. When mine was installed it required a GFI. This was done with a GFI breaker in the main panel. Behind the panel, on mine was a standard outlet. Could be possible that plug vibrated loose.