JennAir Oven Range

I have an old JennAir oven range and they tell me they don't make parts for it anymore. I need a clock. Any ideas where to look for used parts?
On 21 Aug 2003 15:29:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@vanderbilt.edu (Jill of All Trades Mistress of None) wrote:

How old? We just got one through a local appliance supply store for ours - it was installed when the house was built in 1992.
snipped-for-privacy@vanderbilt.edu (Jill of All Trades Mistress of None) wrote in message

Hi,
No model# posted or the NLA part#....but many clocks can be rebuilt. Check with local parts depot or repair shop to see if they offer this service. The clock is taken out and sent to the rebuildign company.
An example of one place... http://www.cgiltd.com /
jeff.
On 21 Aug 2003 18:12:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jeff) wrote:

message