Jenn Air side by side freezer problem

I have an older Jenn Air side by side that I have moved to my garage to use as an extra fridge/freezer. It has a probelm where the freezer warms to about 30-32 degrees when the the garage temperature gets below about 40 degrees. It works great the rest of the year - even in the summer when the garage temp is 80 plus, but for whatever reason when the garage temp gets to a certain low enough temp the freezer stops freezing???

Any ideas??

TIA

Reply to
Kenny and Ellen

Compressors don't work well in low temps, same as a regular A/C.

Reply to
Mikepier

Any ideas for an easy fix?

Reply to