Jenn Air oven - F1 fault

I have a Jenn Air wall oven (W131W) that recently has been often displaying the F1 fault code (it also keeps beeping every time the fault code is displayed - usually during the early am hrs). I went through the posted procedure for isolating the problem (ERC or touchpad): I disconnected the ribbon cable, powered up, and there was no F1 code or beeping. Accordingly, the problem presumably is with the touchpad (I also checked the temperature sensor, and its resistance is within the specs ~1K ohms at room temperature). However, when looking for a replacement part it seems to me that the ERC, touchpad, and clock come in one integrated package (part # 7601P214-60) which is quite expensive (~$240).
Does anyone know if I can find the touchpad only? What is the part number? Any help is appreciated. I must say for a 7-year old oven the $240 part is annoyingly expensive.
Thanks Loukas

Hi,
PANEL, CONTROL (WHT) (Series 11) http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nq3070
PANEL, CONTROL (WHT) (Series 14) http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Np1519
Above are key panals only....the clock is seperate....you can see pics of the parts.
CLOCK (Series 11) http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Np9255
CLOCK (Series 14) http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Np9272
jeff.

The keypad *is* separate from the electronic control on your model as you can see from the picture of the 7601P214-60 control at the following link. (Notice, no buttons or writing).
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=4&Np9255

It is normally sold as part of the control *panel* which does not include the electronic control either. You can however get just the keypad used on your control panel (although it isn't listed in your model's parts list) as you can see at the following link.
Usually they are *not* available separately from the whole control panel so it looks like you lucked out if that's what you need.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=4&Np5191
It should work with either of the electronic controls which could be used on your oven model (7601P214-60 , 7601P233-60) which would depend on the oven's 'series number' which is part of its serial number.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Jenn-Air+ovens
=~~~~~~
Dan O. and Jeff,
many thanks for your comments; they were quite helpful.
Loukas

Let us know how you eventually make out.