Jenn Air Oven Door Adjustment?

I just bought a house with a Jenn Air model JJW9630AAB double wall oven with convection in the upper oven. The upper oven door doesn't close quite enough to operate the light and convection fan plunger switches so the light stays on and the convection fan won't run.
Only slight pressure on the door is required to operate the switches so it isn't off by much.
Anyone know how to adjust this door? I think I only need a little to make it work perfectly.
Thanks Gary
Not sure of your model, but I have an older Jenn Air convection oven. On mine, the door can be removed for cleaning by just pulling it straight up off the hinges. So, first thing I would check is if yours comes off too and it it is correctly seated all the way on the hinges.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Don't know of any adjustements. Maybe the use&care manual would mention any if there was?!!? Might be a spill making the door gasket hard, bad hinge, rack in wrong causing the door to not close properly.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N25399 Hinge, door JJW9630AAB