Jenga! - the expensive version!

Hi - currently building a sunlounger / conservatory as part of a larger extension
Check out our web site - (usual disclaimer for adding to the 99% of internet junk)
My issue is over the strength of a wall - the top right hand corner in the plan view
See attachement
On top of the inner leaf sits a box sectional steel beam which supports the roof.
Assuming I've done my calulations correctly the steel will take the roof, both in span and canterleaver!
But will this pillar take 1/4 of the roof?
Does anyone have any calculations, ideas, information,experience, gut feelings, on how strong this needs to be?
Best regards