Jen-air range takes forever to heat up

I've got a Jen-air slide in gas range (model #JGS 8850ADQ) that takes forever to heat up and often can never make it up to full temperature. It's a little over a year old so of course it's out of warranty.
I thought I'd start poking nose in there to find a cause, but thought I'd ask here for advise on what to start looking for.
CraigT wrote:

What part of it doesn't heat properly? IIRC this unit has two burners, a grille, and an oven. Or doesn't anything heat properly? Did it ever heat more quickly? (and if not, why didn't you complain to the supplier before the warranty was out?)
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Sorry I wasn't clear. The oven doesn't come up to temp.
btw-this model doesn't have a grill, just 4 burners and a convection oven, all gas, with electronic controls for the oven.
CraigT wrote:

If the latter, it probably needs to be replaced.