Japanese Beetles

I > They are here, all over the outside of the house of the house and the shop. I > Anyway to get rid of them ? The boxelder bugs are here too.
Box elder bugs can be killed off by being sprayed with a solution of a tablespoon or two of liquid dish washing soap and a pint of water: pour the soap into a spray bottle and squirt them. The soap clogs their respiratory pores.
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* Frankly, Scallop, I don't give a clam.
--
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971