Jap radiation covering the US & CA

Where is the bobbing head media? It was already proven months ago of radiated blue fish tuna that migrated from Japan to the west coast. Our infants and children are the most at risk.

PeterD

Website too much of a PITA to navigate.

Some more usable links below. I don't vouch for accuracy or validity but food for thought & discussion.

This first article speaks directly to the issue of radioactive contamination of the tuna.

Prices for Pacific Bluefin tuna sushi to fall? :)

DD_BobK

is a better source of up to date info on Fukishima, et al..

For the energy industry in general (peak oil, etc)...

In both of the above links.. it's the user coments to each article that I value most..

Reply to
T. Keating