james hardie siding

can anyone tell me the aprox cost per panel to install the 4 x 8 sheets of hardie cement siding? just the labor not the material? please reply to my email thank you,
sr
steve wrote:

A). I'd prefer to answer here as newsgroups work much better if they're open forums where the questions and answers can be searched by people following in your footsteps.
B). Labor costs vary trememdously from place to place.
C). The HardiPanel is just about the least expensive siding available and it goes up very quickly. The devil is in the details with the stuff so you have to pay attention to sealing the ends, determining where to break the panels, caulking, etc.
RicodJour wrote:

installers work above round level. Panels are HEAVY.