Jacobsen Super-Blitz 20, chain tensioner?

Hello, I got a Jacobsen Super-Blitz 20 snow blower and the chain that drives the paddles fell of the sprokets because the tensioner got loose. The problem is that i do not know how the tensioner used to be positioned. If it was on top of the chain or on the bottom and which side rested against the chain.

Any one know? Have a diagram? Know the Jacobsen website?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: I have been searching online with no results.

Reply to
myc1972