Jackshaft Garage Door Opener - Has Anybody Seen One In Action?

Has anybody seen a Jackshaft Garage Door Opener in action?
No motor, chain or bar on ceiling. It mounts on the wall and connects directly to the torsion bar.
Interesting.
http://www.garagedoor-remotes.com/liftmaster-3800.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGOOA7EvZc

Im not sure if those residential grade torsion bars are stiff enough to distribute the torsion evenly to both sides but it should work great on commercial grade coiling doors.
On 6/5/2012 3:11 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Most large autoshops i've worked in have had those.
--
Steve Barker

Never saw one before, but now I want one. Thanks a lot. Now I have to spend more money. ; )

Looks like a consumer version of an industrial powered door-opener, complete with cables on either side..
I'd be wondering how long the bearings will last, in that tiny motor.
--
Tegger