Its sad our local hardware store has been sold:(

VATERS .....It was a place you could depend on:) nice people, very knowldgeable, fair prices, convenient hours.
the new owners are doing their best to ruin it. most of the old hands have quit, hours cut store now closes at 6pm what were they thinking...
i guess i will have to drive a hour round trip for some stuff. ......
i doubt it will remain open, the new owners are mucking up what rteally made it valuable
On 07/04/2015 04:51 PM, bob haller wrote:

Guess I'm lucky in that there are three "real" h/w stores within a couple miles of my house...one is within walking distance.
30 years ago, before the big box stores moved in there were seven of them.