It's time to change the air in your tires

Page 1 of 2
NOTICE:
It's time to change the air in your tires. Well, actually this should have been done around December 20th when Winter officially began. But if you did not do it then, DO IT NOW. It's time to insure that your tires contain WINTER AIR.
Go to any established tire center.
They should have four air compressors containing each of the following labels.
Winter air Spring air Summer air Fall air
Use the one to match the season, which is now WINTER AIR.....
Dont forget to change the air in your tires every season.

It's also a good time to change your blinker fluid.

Don't forget to lube the muffler bearings.

Isn't that called 'rotation'?
Jimw wrote:

Use nitrogen, it's all season.
--
<<//--------------------\>>
Van Chocstraw

Since it gets dark early and stays dark longer, be sure to check the remaining capacity in the dark suckers.
Harry K
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 06:39:16 -0800 (PST), Harry K

You are using winter headlights, right? They're designed to glow between snowflakes, unlike summer headlights where the light goes right thru the raindrops.
Jim

It is more complicated than that. We now have metric air also.

Actualy the coldest dryest air is best, it will have much less moisture in it in summer when it has expanded and not corrode rims as fast.

I actually like to run "winter air" in the summer as it helps keep the tires running cool on a hot summer day.. ;/)
Steve

Overkill. Twice a year is plenty.
My father only changed the air once a year.
STUPID ASSHOLE !!!!!!

You forgot to get yours changed, didn't ya, Jerry - LOL!! Have a little fun. Life's too short!
Don't worry. Just get the air changed, and you won't be a stupid asshole any more. There is hope for you.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

There's definitely a difference in where you air your tires, too. I filled my air bed at my home, then went on a trip to the mountains. The air bed nearly exploded by the time I got up to the mountains. So be careful so your tires don't explode, too.
Steve
Jimw wrote:

OK, OBAMMY. WILL THAT SAVE GAS TOO?
Changing air is not a DIY job. It involves a lot of knowledge and training, and special tools.
Take it to an air dealer. You might pay a little more, but you know you will get quality air. Quality air is pretty expensive.
NOTICE:
It's time to change the air in your tires. Well, actually this should have been done around December 20th when Winter officially began. But if you did not do it then, DO IT NOW. It's time to insure that your tires contain WINTER AIR.
Go to any established tire center.
They should have four air compressors containing each of the following labels.
Winter air Spring air Summer air Fall air
Use the one to match the season, which is now WINTER AIR.....
Dont forget to change the air in your tires every season.
Yes, you need your COMPTETENT, INSURED air dealer. Home owners who change thermostats and add more freon to AC are likely to make a real mess of air tires.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pretty expensive"?" I sent my wife to get that done, but I'm afraid she messed up. The winter replacement stuff is also the most EXPANSIVE. So the wintertime air should keep those tires at correct pressure. But the next day after she got the air changed, the tires were low. She must have told what she wanted, and they heard her to say "expensive" instead, so they gypped the woman like they always do. But she still gets the "pretty" part right.