It's time to change the air in your tires

NOTICE:

It's time to change the air in your tires. Well, actually this should have been done around December 20th when Winter officially began. But if you did not do it then, DO IT NOW. It's time to insure that your tires contain WINTER AIR.

Go to any established tire center.

They should have four air compressors containing each of the following labels.

Winter air Spring air Summer air Fall air

Use the one to match the season, which is now WINTER AIR.....

Dont forget to change the air in your tires every season.

Reply to
Jimw

It's also a good time to change your blinker fluid.

Reply to
SBH

Isn't that called 'rotation'?

Reply to
Sanity

Don't forget to lube the muffler bearings.

Reply to
JohnR66

Use nitrogen, it's all season.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Since it gets dark early and stays dark longer, be sure to check the remaining capacity in the dark suckers.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

You are using winter headlights, right? They're designed to glow between snowflakes, unlike summer headlights where the light goes right thru the raindrops.

Jim

Reply to
Jimw

It is more complicated than that. We now have metric air also.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Actualy the coldest dryest air is best, it will have much less moisture in it in summer when it has expanded and not corrode rims as fast.

Reply to
ransley

Overkill. Twice a year is plenty.

My father only changed the air once a year.

Reply to
mm

STUPID ASSHOLE !!!!!!

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

You forgot to get yours changed, didn't ya, Jerry - LOL!! Have a little fun. Life's too short!

Reply to
C & E

There's definitely a difference in where you air your tires, too. I filled my air bed at my home, then went on a trip to the mountains. The air bed nearly exploded by the time I got up to the mountains. So be careful so your tires don't explode, too.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

OK, OBAMMY. WILL THAT SAVE GAS TOO?

Reply to
joe

Changing air is not a DIY job. It involves a lot of knowledge and training, and special tools.

Take it to an air dealer. You might pay a little more, but you know you will get quality air. Quality air is pretty expensive.

It's time to change the air in your tires. Well, actually this should have been done around December 20th when Winter officially began. But if you did not do it then, DO IT NOW. It's time to insure that your tires contain WINTER AIR.

Go to any established tire center.

They should have four air compressors containing each of the following labels.

Winter air Spring air Summer air Fall air

Use the one to match the season, which is now WINTER AIR.....

Dont forget to change the air in your tires every season.

Reply to
trailer

Actually, if the compressor runs daily, and has it's intake from the outside, it'll have the proper air in it. IF the compressor does not have ducted intake from outside, then all it has is INSIDE air and is only good for indoor bikes and kids toys. Only one compressor is required.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker

Don't worry. Just get the air changed, and you won't be a stupid asshole any more. There is hope for you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, you need your COMPTETENT, INSURED air dealer. Home owners who change thermostats and add more freon to AC are likely to make a real mess of air tires.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I actually like to run "winter air" in the summer as it helps keep the tires running cool on a hot summer day.. ;/)

Steve

Reply to
Steve

it takes no talent to change a thermostat. Changing seasonal air, on the other hand, is another matter....

Steve Barker