It's the stove again.

I haven't repaired the oven yet, but the top burners are giving me fits now:
When I try to turn on any of the four burners, the back right burner igniter sparks, no matter which burner knob I turn on. Obviously none of the other three light: front right, back left or front left. The back right one will light if I turn it's control knob to light, and the flame remains on once I turn the igniter portion off (by turning the knob past the "ignite" portion.
I can free the front of the top panel, but there are many gas tubes underneath and it doesn't raise up enough for me to inspect much.
If it matters, the stove/oven is on propane.
It worked as of 7 hours ago when I made lunch. My son used it after that with no trouble.
I did post here a while back than one of the other burners wasn't working, but before I could address this problem, it healed itself. Possible that was a warning that there was going to be this failure.
I really would rather not have to buy a new stove, and if I need to call a repair person, I'd rather know a bit about what's going on before I have one come out.
Any thoughts, or suggestions. Ideally I'd like repair suggestions and advice. I'll can do this with the oven repair since I have to do this soonest.
Thanks,
Charles
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 8, 7:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Charles Bishop) wrote:

How about a make and model and approximate age??????? Assuming you want an intelligent answer!!!!
Add pictures here
✖

clean all the burners thoroughly, spills can prevent ignotion.
Add pictures here
✖
Charles Bishop wrote:

The circumvention or fall back position is to use kitchen matches (they still make them, although the "strike anywhere" kind are rare).
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 6:10 am, "Stormin Mormon"

FWIW:
Only a year or so after installation my counter-top (if that's the right term) kitchen stove stopped lighting 3 out of 5 burners. When gas man came to relight and inspect all gas devices, he explained that a little hook-like device on the 3 non-lighting burners had been damaged. Some (&&%*&^$ using my countertop stove had cleaned around the burners roughly -- though I WARNED them to be careful -- and had damaged those little lighting devices.) Now I have to light those burners by hand, or let a flame jump from a working burner to a non- working with gas turned on. PITA.
HB
Add pictures here
✖