It's Back!

Free Harbor Freight flashlight.
According to the flyer I just got in the mail. This one's 9-LED (regularly $6.99) free with any purchase.
Oh, and there's a 20%-off coupon on the flyer also.
They used to be free, just for walking in. I guess they got cleaned out pretty good, now they are only free with purchase.
I gave them out for Christmas presents, a couple years in a row, now.
Free Harbor Freight flashlight.
According to the flyer I just got in the mail. This one's 9-LED (regularly $6.99) free with any purchase.
Oh, and there's a 20%-off coupon on the flyer also.
On Jan 31, 8:32am, "Stormin Mormon"

Well... they say it's the thought that counts... -----
- gpsman
Easier to carry to church, compared to giving away 54 inch flat screen TVs.

Well... they say it's the thought that counts... -----
- gpsman
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:19:01 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
I'll bet they would come to your house if you were giving away 54" tvs.

Sadly, I can imagine people demanding free delivery and set up, to go with the free TV. It's the modern entitlement mentality in action. "Where mah free s--t!"
wrote:>Easier to carry to church, compared to giving away 54 inch flat screen TVs.
I'll bet they would come to your house if you were giving away 54" tvs.
On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:22:23 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

How you can take your own cheap actions, giving away as presents flashlights you got for free, and turn it into a criticism of OTHER people for doing things you only fantaisize they woudl do, in the future, is beyond me.

Mostly because I'm a hypocrite, that's why. I also have bad breath, charge too much, and I go around loosening peoples electrical panel boxes while they are in the shower. I drive a gas guzzler, use air conditioner with freon in it, and I attend church services every Sunday. I'm bad to the bone, and don't let anyone forget it. I eat meat, too. Mmmm.... burgers!
wrote:>Sadly, I can imagine people demanding free delivery and set up, to go with

How you can take your own cheap actions, giving away as presents flashlights you got for free, and turn it into a criticism of OTHER people for doing things you only fantaisize they woudl do, in the future, is beyond me.

(listen to the music, boys and girls) DAH-DEE-dah-da-da-dum Da-dum,da-dum DAH-DEE-dah-da-da-dum Da-dum,da-dum
On the day I was born The nurses all gathered 'round And they gazed in wide wonder At the joy they had found The head nurse spoke up Said "leave this one alone" She could tell right away That I was bad to the bone
Read more: GEORGE THOROGOOD - BAD TO THE BONE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/bad-to-the-bone-lyrics-george-thorogood.html#ixzz1lKAZ44Y3
Whenever I drove to referee a (soccer) game that I knew would be a tough one, I would always drive up to the field with the windows and moon roof open, playing that song loud enough to wake the dead. After a while, the players figured out that I was in a "take no prisoners" mood.. And the games turned out not to be so "tough" after all.
Hear the classic version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M