Ist Post - Need patio door lockset

Hi ..1st post. Hope to get the help I need.
We have moved into the old home place, and I am fixin' up. There is a really nice sliding glass patio door that was bought at Lowe's about 5-7 years back. It is all reinforced vinyl, double pane, divided lites in between - and has a really nice well made lockset. There are no numbers that I can find on the door - so it is almost impossible to id the maker.
Problem - I need the lockset. The standard patio replacement sets at Lowe's and Home Depot will not work.
Any ideas - or pointers. I have searched online till I am blue ... well, you know!
HELP !! Andrew in AL

http://www.blainewindow.com /
John
These folks have quite a wide assortment of locks, etc for the locksmithing trade. You might at least find the brand or shape for which you are looking. http://www.idnacme.com /