is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

Ok..I tried being nice..now lets do it so this fucktard can understand.

We did...I was wrong.. You are a total f****ng ignorant twit.

Yea..well, with that o2 sensor on them that shut em down...duh.

Now you wanna throw that in? You were talking about NG heaters...and no, a KeroSun style unit wont have an O2 sensor on it...just alot of damn warnings about needing fresh air.

Sigh...uneducated about the facts you want to argue about.

Practice they dont? Who the f*ck are you kidding other than yourself?

Obviously.....you dont know how to read, or Google.

Ok..its got a gas valve, an ignitor, and an exhaust.. That much, its the same... Other than that, its no f****ng room heater.

Seems you needed one..or you dont...go stick your head in your oven, crank er up, and get back to us in about 4 hours, or when slightly brown and a stick poked in the center comes out clean.

Really? Care to place a wager on that?

No shit..since its RELATIVE. Fucking Einstien you are.

Its complete and utter CODE you stupid f*ck.

LOL...wanna bet?

Im not putting my life on the line with a Hawk meter from Lowes... Aprilaire meters far surpass those POS units, and sound at a much lower level.

Yea...you will. Obvious with that one line, you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Bet it has.

How about you, since you claim that its not possible, check with the Chimney Safety Insitute of America, (CSIA) and get their take on it? Or...the IBC, or the EPA...get their take on it and get back to us, since WE, being the rest of the posters to this thread that know better, and have the facts in front of us, have nothing to prove, other than the information is out there, it was presented to you, and you chose to flame and troll, other than be helpful..

Hey...I own a ton of firearms, none of them have ever killed anyone, as in a person...but does that mean that no ones ever died from a handgun, or a long gun? Does it mean that they wont be at some time called on to do that? Why dont you tell me how many have died from lead exposure from the simple firing of a handgun....can you prove that no one has?..and I dont mean by getting shot either dumbass.

Reply to
CBHVAC

Why do you even bother arguing with it?

John E.

Reply to
John Emmons

Wont again..said what I had to say..my first run in with the uneducated fella....I take it hes like this on any subject he thinks he knows something about?

Reply to
CBHVAC

I can only assume, I put it in the killfile within minutes of first reading anything on this newsgoup. Life is too short to bother with things like that.

I can argue with actual people any time I want, I certainly don't want to do it in a newsgroup.

John E.

Reply to
John Emmons

Im different in different groups. Facts are facts and sometimes the groups move fast enough to killfile the morons and go on with the next one...lol

Im the worlds worst at getting a flame going, but not in here too much...group moves too fast to bother with it.

Reply to
CBHVAC

CBHVAC wrote

We'll see, again...

As always.

And you couldnt bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag even if your pathetic excuse for a 'life' depended on it.

Pity about the unvented heaters that dont have any O2 sensor.

Keep desperately digging, you'll be out in china any day now.

Its obviously relevant.

How odd that we dont see people dying like flys when the ignore that.

Heavy breathing aint gunna save your bacon any time soon.

Nor is that pathetic excuse for bullshit either.

Have fun listing those killed by unvented natural gas room heaters, unvented natural gas stoves and ovens and unvented kerosene heaters.

Obviously....you couldnt bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag even if your pathetic excuse for a 'life' depended on it.

Have fun listing those killed by unvented natural gas room heaters, unvented natural gas stoves and ovens and unvented kerosene heaters.

So it isnt a completely different animal at all with the bits that are relevant.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathetic excuses for a bullshit artist ?

Pathetic, really.

Pathetic, really.

Yep.

Dont need to, I know what the TOTAL number who die of CO is and that f*ck all of those are due to unvented natural gas room heaters, unvented kerosene heaters, unvented natural gas stoves, ovens or dryers.

Pity its also the maximum possible, f****it.

Pathetic, really.

Not a f****ng clue. There is no venting for the CO and CO2 with a stove.

Yep. And plenty bet their lives on those. And the CODES are fine with those too.

Your problem.

Pity what matters is the level thats a health problem.

Nope, been there, done that thanks.

Easy to claim, bullshit artist.

Bet you cant list even one.

Lying, again.

Dont need to, I KNOW that unvented natural gas heaters are allowed, and unvented kerosine heaters, and unvented natural gas stove and ovens too.

Not a single fact presented, just CLAIMS.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

Pathetic, really.

Pathetic, really.

No one ever died of lead exposure when it was close to universal in gasoline either.

It was removed for other reasons, like causing a surplus of cretins as stupid as you.

Reply to
Rod Speed

CBHVAC wrote

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Wrong If you are ever in my area..and thats both coasts BTW...NC and Southern CA....let me know..

Pity you cant read...most can.

Not even close..tell ya what bud...post your credentials in this, and Ill post mine..and I guarantee you lost there too.

Not when talking about NG it isnt.

I know why...do you? It not due to lack of CO either.

Oink

I can..can you? its not up to me to prove a thing here, other than what we have already, and trust me trollboi, this IS teh last time I bother with you, and the only reason I do it now, is that you seem to be fun to f*ck with.

Original stuff there...have your 3rd grader write it for you?

Found 4...go look some more.

Well..aint you f****ng smart....tell me man, how is that possible given that the best part of ya..oh..nevermind..she didnit swallow enough.

Umm..yea..there is....what planet you on? I can cite the page its on...but..thats ok...youre paid for what?

Pitty you didnt figure out that before it was too late.

yea..differnce is, you do this trolling for the attention you ddinit get as a child...while I do it to keep that one person that would actually take you serious from gettting hurt.

In other words, Thanks CB for makin me look stupid..Im gonna go cry under mommys tit now...

Translated: DAMN man...hit the nail on the head, but Im gonna go suck on mommys other titt..or...wait....thats not a tit..but it will do....

Well, no..but thats ok..you believe that.

Hell, if you are the future, let the Muslems come on and take over...allow you to be the first one to open your mouth..and get shot.

Now..on that note...enjoy talking to yourself...LOL..I know you cant resist.

Reply to
CBHVAC

Caught lying, again...

CBHVAC wrote

RIght.

Pass, the smell of your arse fumes is bad enough in here.

Pathetic, really.

Pathetic, really.

Not interested in pictures of that pathetic thing you call your dick either.

Wrong again when talking about what the codes allow.

Pathetic, really.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Lying, again.

Wrong, as always. If you cant find any killed that way, your stupid pig ignorant claims about venting clothes driers into the house have just blown up in your face and covered you with black stuff VERY spectacularly indeed. As always.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

No way, I wouldnt trust you further than I could toss your lard arse...

Is this where I'm sposed to curl up and die or sumfin ?

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

And keep your depravitys out of these newsgroups too.

Yours in spades.

Easy to claim...

Go and f*ck yourself, again.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Wota stunningly original line. 'thought' that up all by yourself did you ?

Pity about all the stoves and ovens that dont have one.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Wrong, as always.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Anyone who buys your bullshit can always get a CO sensor if they're so stupid they cant work out what unvented natural gas room heaters, stoves and ovens prove.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not pathetic at all.

Not pathetic at all either. Perhaps you'd like to explain why you are making silly comments?

Reply to
Jonathan Mason

What is a corse? Why do you need to resort to juvenile profanity?

Correct.

True.

No.

Reply to
Jonathan Mason

Jonathan Mason wrote

Completely pathetic.

Completely pathetic.

Pathetic, really.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Jonathan Mason wrote

Pathetic, really.

I CHOOSE to. You get to like it or lump it.

And plenty more than juveniles choose to use profanity, f****it.

Wrong.

Yep.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Because he's a troll. The more you respond to him the more he likes it. You notice the OP is no longer here? He got the information he wantred and went away satisfied. This guy just likes stirring things up. Quit replying & he will go away. Rod is a waste of good bandwith. He will now flame me but he just wants attention. This is my last post. If we ignore him he will get bored and go away.

Save your efforts for someone who wants to learn something.

Stretch

Reply to
Stretch

If that was the case, around some parts, they would have to tear down alot of places cause of homeowner installed furnaces too....lol

Code means..NOW..as in..if you build it now...today...sheesh.

Reply to
CBHVAC

CBHVAC wrote

Clearly it wasnt considered to be an important enough risk in the past, stupid.

Just more mindless code bullshit.

Reply to
Rod Speed

hey ,CBs back, well nick doesnt live in a house so hes always confused.

Reply to
m Ransley

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem until people started dying. We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Joseph Meehan wrote

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bullshit.

We've just seen a situation where farmers used covers for grain trucks for well over half a century or more fine, only to have them banned because of the purported risk of falling off when putting the cover on. Wota packa silly wankers.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives