is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

Page 7 of 9

Clearly it wasnt considered to be an important enough risk in the past, stupid.
Just more mindless code bullshit.
Rod Speed wrote:

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem until people started dying. We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
hey ,CBs back, well nick doesnt live in a house so hes always confused.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bullshit.
We've just seen a situation where farmers used covers for grain trucks for well over half a century or more fine, only to have them banned because of the purported risk of falling off when putting the cover on. Wota packa silly wankers.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Not a chance..ever notice how the real stupid ones seem to get by with the old..God has pity on the retarded and poor thing? he seems to have two in his favor.

Even a desperately cowering gutless fuckwit should be able to bullshit its way out of its predicament better than that pathetic effort, gutless.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years and you know what that can do.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.
Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?
Obviously not.
Rod Speed wrote:

That's a question you should be asking yourself.

Ditto.
Rod Speed wrote:

That may explain why you don't respect the seriousness of CO.
I did have an experience with it when I was a teenager a long time ago. I had very little effect, but I was with a group of about 40 people. About 6 of them required treatment. It is a very sneaky danger.
It could be you are not really the troll, but just totally uninformed.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Nope, I know how many die each year from CO from unvented natural gas room heaters, stoves, ovens etc.
Sweet fuck all.

And that has happened to sweet fuck all.

Yep, that was always your completely mindless silly stuff.

Easy to claim, clown.

We'll see...

And the reality is that fuck all die with unvented natural gas room heaters when those precautions are ignored. Essentially zero.

Plenty of them dont, particularly the unvented kerosine room heaters.

Fuck all CO in practice, just like with unvented natural gas stoves and ovens etc too.

In theory, yes. In practice they dont, which is why the code allows unvented natural gas room heaters and unvented natural gas stoves and ovens too.

And in practice sweet fuck all ever die from unvented natural gas room heaters, stoves and ovens.

Like hell it is.

Irrelevant. And you can prove that by measuring the CO level too. And you can get completely neurotic and have a CO sensor with any of those gas appliances too.

And in practice fuck all ever die in that situation.

In practice there is sweet fuck all in it with CO and CO2 production.
Obviously you will get more water in the discharge air given that its is after all a dryer. That aint gunna kill you because you dont die with even 100% RH.

That is complete pig ignorant drivel.

Gets sillier by the minute. The cheap ones are fine for CO levels that are a real health risk.

Nope. And you wont with a unvented natural gas room heater either.

In practice no one dies when they choose to vent their drier into the house.

In practice no one dies when they choose to vent their drier into the house.
Bet you cant list even a single example of that ever happening.
Ok..I tried being nice..now lets do it so this fucktard can understand.
wrote

We did...I was wrong.. You are a total fucking ignorant twit.

Yea..well, with that o2 sensor on them that shut em down...duh.

Now you wanna throw that in? You were talking about NG heaters...and no, a KeroSun style unit wont have an O2 sensor on it...just alot of damn warnings about needing fresh air.

Sigh...uneducated about the facts you want to argue about.

Practice they dont? Who the fuck are you kidding other than yourself?

Obviously.....you dont know how to read, or Google.

Ok..its got a gas valve, an ignitor, and an exhaust.. That much, its the same... Other than that, its no fucking room heater.

Seems you needed one..or you dont...go stick your head in your oven, crank er up, and get back to us in about 4 hours, or when slightly brown and a stick poked in the center comes out clean.

Really? Care to place a wager on that?

No shit..since its RELATIVE. Fucking Einstien you are.

Its complete and utter CODE you stupid fuck.

LOL...wanna bet?
Im not putting my life on the line with a Hawk meter from Lowes... Aprilaire meters far surpass those POS units, and sound at a much lower level.

Yea...you will. Obvious with that one line, you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Bet it has.
How about you, since you claim that its not possible, check with the Chimney Safety Insitute of America, (CSIA) and get their take on it? Or...the IBC, or the EPA...get their take on it and get back to us, since WE, being the rest of the posters to this thread that know better, and have the facts in front of us, have nothing to prove, other than the information is out there, it was presented to you, and you chose to flame and troll, other than be helpful..
Hey...I own a ton of firearms, none of them have ever killed anyone, as in a person...but does that mean that no ones ever died from a handgun, or a long gun? Does it mean that they wont be at some time called on to do that? Why dont you tell me how many have died from lead exposure from the simple firing of a handgun....can you prove that no one has?..and I dont mean by getting shot either dumbass.

Why do you even bother arguing with it?
John E.

I can only assume, I put it in the killfile within minutes of first reading anything on this newsgoup. Life is too short to bother with things like that.
I can argue with actual people any time I want, I certainly don't want to do it in a newsgroup.
John E.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

We'll see, again...

As always.

And you couldnt bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag even if your pathetic excuse for a 'life' depended on it.

Pity about the unvented heaters that dont have any O2 sensor.
Keep desperately digging, you'll be out in china any day now.

Its obviously relevant.

How odd that we dont see people dying like flys when the ignore that.

Heavy breathing aint gunna save your bacon any time soon.
Nor is that pathetic excuse for bullshit either.

Have fun listing those killed by unvented natural gas room heaters, unvented natural gas stoves and ovens and unvented kerosene heaters.

Obviously....you couldnt bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag even if your pathetic excuse for a 'life' depended on it.
Have fun listing those killed by unvented natural gas room heaters, unvented natural gas stoves and ovens and unvented kerosene heaters.

So it isnt a completely different animal at all with the bits that are relevant.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathetic excuses for a bullshit artist ?

Pathetic, really.

Pathetic, really.

Yep.
Dont need to, I know what the TOTAL number who die of CO is and that fuck all of those are due to unvented natural gas room heaters, unvented kerosene heaters, unvented natural gas stoves, ovens or dryers.

Pity its also the maximum possible, fuckwit.

Pathetic, really.

Not a fucking clue. There is no venting for the CO and CO2 with a stove.

Yep. And plenty bet their lives on those. And the CODES are fine with those too.

Your problem.

Pity what matters is the level thats a health problem.

Nope, been there, done that thanks.

Easy to claim, bullshit artist.

Bet you cant list even one.

Lying, again.

Dont need to, I KNOW that unvented natural gas heaters are allowed, and unvented kerosine heaters, and unvented natural gas stove and ovens too.

Not a single fact presented, just CLAIMS.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

Pathetic, really.

Pathetic, really.
No one ever died of lead exposure when it was close to universal in gasoline either.
It was removed for other reasons, like causing a surplus of cretins as stupid as you.