Is Tin Man Still Out There??

Many years ago I ran into one man who knew everything about home repair. Tin Man. I am curious if he is still posting.
Thanks
Mickey
Mickey wrote:

oo - i - lll ca - a - an.
--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.

Sometimes late when things are real And people share the gift of gab between themselves Some are quick to take the bait And catch the perfect prize that waits among the shelves
But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have And Cause never was the reason for the evening Or the tropic of Sir Galahad.
So please believe in me When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round Smoke glass stain bright color Image going down, down, down, down Soapsuds green like bubbles
Oh, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have And Cause never was the reason for the evening Or the tropic of Sir Galahad
So please believe in me When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round Smoke glass stain bright color Image going down, down, down, down Soapsuds green like bubbles
No, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have And Cause never was the reason for the evening Or the tropic of Sir Galahad
So please believe in me
The TinMan is still alive and kicking. These days, I look in here maybe once a week, but seldom post.
Thanks for the kind words,
TinMan
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TinMan1332) wrote in message

I am so glad to see you are still posting. I knew I would get the right answer from you everytime. If I remember right dont you live somewhere in Fla?? Hope you were not effected by the storms this year.
Best to you and I will look for you.
Mickey