Is Tin Man Still Out There??

Many years ago I ran into one man who knew everything about home repair. Tin Man. I am curious if he is still posting.

Thanks

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

oo - i - lll ca - a - an.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

Sometimes late when things are real And people share the gift of gab between themselves Some are quick to take the bait And catch the perfect prize that waits among the shelves

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have And Cause never was the reason for the evening Or the tropic of Sir Galahad.

So please believe in me When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round Smoke glass stain bright color Image going down, down, down, down Soapsuds green like bubbles

Oh, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have And Cause never was the reason for the evening Or the tropic of Sir Galahad

So please believe in me When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round Smoke glass stain bright color Image going down, down, down, down Soapsuds green like bubbles

No, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have And Cause never was the reason for the evening Or the tropic of Sir Galahad

So please believe in me

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

The TinMan is still alive and kicking. These days, I look in here maybe once a week, but seldom post.

Thanks for the kind words,

TinMan

Reply to
TinMan1332

I am so glad to see you are still posting. I knew I would get the right answer from you everytime. If I remember right dont you live somewhere in Fla?? Hope you were not effected by the storms this year.

Best to you and I will look for you.

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey