Is this varshish still good?

I painted my entry door (heavy mahogany) 12 years ago with 6 layers of Behr spar varnish. Now its time to give it a new coat.
I have quite a bit of the varnish left over from 12 years ago. The can was well sealed and it is still has the same consistency. The stuff is expensive. Can I use the old stuff or should I bite the bullet and buy a new can?
--
Walter
www.rationality.net
Walter R. wrote:

Brush some on something. Does it dry OK? IOW....duh
--

dadiOH

I do. Especially if it's an oil.

Over the years they've made lots of changes in paints. I'd wager the majority of them were due to environmental controls.
I'd use it. And dadioh's advise about drying is'nt a bad idea
Should be no problem at all in using it providing it has not turned to gel. Walter R. wrote:

But I wouldn't inhale too much of the solvent: varshish may be good, but hashish better for that purpose.