Is this mold or what?

Here are some pictures: http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/stockapt/?start=all
The first are of the access point for the plumbing for the second floor (it's a 2 story complex) The wood has a lot of white and black stuff all over it.
Then when the window was removed for the bathroom, we found similar damage to the wood there.
Then we found it underneath the kitchen sink.
And when we pulled up the carpet we stuff under each of the rooms: dining rear bedroom and front bedroom we found damage on the floors to varying degrees.
Damien Goodmon wrote:

OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE PLAGUE!! BURN THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!
Have you had roof leaks too or flooding from stopped up plumbing fixtures that soaked the carpet? Is this a home you recently bought? From the looks of it you've had a lot of water in there at one time.
TDD

Or alot of carelessness by people and a few leaks nobody fixed.

Also any signs of vapour barriers in outside walls? Leaks yes but SO MUCH moisture! And/or house was never dried out!
Looks like a lot of water damage to me, and a lot of rotted wood. I doubt that the white stuff is mold. Bath 8 (and maybe Bath 9) look like they may show wood boring insect and/or termite tracks and damage.
Damien Goodmon wrote:

Damien Goodmon wrote:

Hi, I hope you are not trolling. This house should be condemned. How could one neglect a human dwelling this BAD?!