Is this material available in the UK?

Found an intereseting material and want to know where it can be gotten in the UK. www.magnesiacore.com.
Anyone here know of it?
--
Joej

They lost me when they claimed to be "more rigid, yet more flexible".

"... More flexible than cement board; More rigid than drywall;..."
Seems perfectly possible to me. Sounds interesting material, bet it's way up there in price, however.

New to me...saw nothing about distributors -- I'd suggest sending them an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@magnesiacore.com and ask if they have any distribution in UK yet. (Maybe you can qualify and become their distributor) :)