Is this material available in the UK?

Found an intereseting material and want to know where it can be gotten in the UK.

Anyone here know of it?

Reply to
Joej

They lost me when they claimed to be "more rigid, yet more flexible".

Reply to
Toller

"... More flexible than cement board; More rigid than drywall;..."

Seems perfectly possible to me. Sounds interesting material, bet it's way up there in price, however.

Reply to
dpb

New to me...saw nothing about distributors -- I'd suggest sending them an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@magnesiacore.com and ask if they have any distribution in UK yet. (Maybe you can qualify and become their distributor) :)

Reply to
dpb