Is this just me?

I call them Taco Bells without the sign. Any options like switched ceiling lights and fans are options. Some large dev elopements have building inspectors on site, so things move fast. A mid-range home is bland. The "street of dream homes" are spectacular, but I don't have the millions for one and I don't fit in there well.
I think the last time people numbers were mentioned and I divided those numbers it was like 1 person a minute, moving here on average.
Oren

Is there water for all those folks?
Banty

This week, yes. Next week? Who knows. Lake Mead has dropped considerately in the past couple of years. People still want lush green lawns in the desert and use water that should not be for it. Humidity is noticeably higher in the past ten years.

"Real sod" is now restricted in new construction. Synthetic grass is being used if one wants the look. We have water restrictions and those with lawns water on given days. The water authority will pay a home owner to remove sod, given proper inspections.
A picture of the water level: http://www.snwa.com/html/drought_index.html
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of a the beholder, I'd rather see good looking gal wearing a bikini in front of a trailer house then a fat gal in front of a mansion.