Page 3 of 3

wrote in message news:...

daughter

water

drying

was

energy

problem

To the dumb lazy asses? Battery R&D is not cheap and not easy to tackle. We've been using the most reliable lead batteries for a century. Lithium ion has many negative effects.
The US loves to abuse our moneys, giving away to Israel to make sinful religious war.
wrote in message news:...

To the dumb lazy asses? Battery R&D is not cheap and not easy to tackle. We've been using the most reliable lead batteries for a century. Lithium ion has many negative effects.
The US loves to abuse our moneys, giving away to Israel to make sinful religious war.
Agreed about battery R&D but it is on going and very promising. Tesla seems to be ding a lot in that area and has been open to new ideas.