Is This DirecTv Dish Compatible with My Receiver?

"I cannot conceive otherwise than that He, the Infinite Father, expects or requires no worship or praise from us, but that He is even infinitely above it."

--Benjamin Franklin

Reply to
pheeh.zero

IIRC, according to the Lyngsat site the only non-HD channels using the new sats are locals for Alaska and Hawaii.

BTW, maybe you know the dish itself isn't an antenna but a reflector. The actual antennas are little things located in the LNBs.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

That reminds me of why most scientists don't admit to being atheist. They need money from the ignorant masses.

&&&

WARNING: The following sig should not be read by the humor-impaired, such as religious fundamentalists.

-- Eat JEEZUS PLEEZERS: Tiny little bits of imitation meat on a stick resembling an ancient torture device.

Reply to
NotX

" Eat JEEZUS PLEEZERS: Tiny little bits of imitation meat on a stick resembling an ancient torture device."

Maybe I would be offended if I knew what this meant!?

The stick is the cross used for crucifixion, but the tiny bits of imitation meat...why tiny bits? Are you referring to Communion or the Host? Does imitation mean it is not believable?

You need to dumb this down a bit for it to be insulting on a larger scale.

b_d

Reply to
pheeh.zero