is there such a thing as handheld vaccum that sucks dust off furnitures?

Hi most of my furnitures are black and glassy and i notice they get dusty easy. i always have to spray windex and swipe off with paper towel since dusting them with feather duster is just pushing the dust to other part of the house. i was wondering if there is a type of vaccum that has duster attachment which sucks up the dusts while dusting with the head attachment.... thanks
mimi
mimi wrote:

Windex on a furniture? I don't think you're using right stuff to begin with. Does your house have proper humidity level? Air cleaners of any kind? Tony

Most vacuums that come with attachments have a duster brush. I'm sure salespeople in an appliance store/appliance department would be glad to show you one. --- SJF
Get one that has a rotating brush on the end. I've tried one without and one with it and the rotating brush one works much better on hair (it gets up all the cat hair).