Is there anything that ants can't crawl on?

What a cat! Could catch mice and count to a very high number.

Reply to
LouB

Come to think of it... the correct answer to the original question is probably ant-eaters. Anyone know what they're like as pets?

Reply to
Malcolm Hoar

They lick a lot.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Cats can count. If you ever see a momma cat count her babies, you'll know.

But you raise an interesting question:: can a cat count up to 30,000?

Reply to
HeyBub

I don't use much soap. It's literally a line of dishsoap along the perimeter of my tiled kitchen floor. Nothing's going to drown.

Reply to
Matt Dunphy