Is there anyone in west new jersey know what the going electrician rate is

Need to understand what is the average rate electrician are charging in the state of New Jersey.
http://www.electricianfinder.us/findELECTRICIAN.php?ServZip 821&ResComFLG=R
Rich http://www.garagedoorsupply.com
jsanders wrote:

Do you think you are going to get three times better answers by asking what's essentially the same question three times in a row on the same newsgroup, fella?
I'm beginning to think there might be a good reason why your electrician decided you deserved being charged what you were.
Consider it a learning experience; i.e. "learn" to get a firm quotation in writing before letting anyone start working on anything more extensive than changing a light bulb.
Come to think of it....
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/lite_bulb.gif
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Fie-dallah

I don't know how much they charge but here are charts that show how much they are getting paid. http://www.gpo.gov/davisbacon/nj.html
jsanders wrote:

Could you ask this again? I can't quite understand it after the first 3 times.