Is there an "angled" version of RJ45 connector?

Have two RJ45 jacks on the wall at a location where my kids constanty bump into it. Do they make any connector that does not go straight one but bends

90 degrees?

Thanks,

MC

Reply to
miamicuse

Siemans makes this kind of jack that goes in at almost a 90 degree angle. I'm sure there are others out there.

Reply to
Mikepier

I'm fairly certain that I've seen recessed modular RJ-type jack setups being sold for networking systems. The jacks themselves were changeable and the location where they plugged in was recessed by maybe 3/4" (18mm). Of course in the long run it might be easier to either train the kids or relocate the jacks.

Reply to
John McGaw

Reply to
Goedjn