Is there a way to modify (shorten) an acrylic bathtub?

We have a large bathtub with vertical walls (uncomfortable) and it is too long.
Is there any way short of replacing it to:
a: Make a backrest with a gentle slope.
b: Make a footrest to rest her feet and which will stop one from sliding down.
BoyntonStu
snipped-for-privacy@aaronj.com wrote:

Modify the tub? No. Make something to put in it - Yes. You may even be able to buy something such as you want.
Harry K
Harry,
Yes, if we could find something to fit in it, it would be OK.
We thought of using a plastic chair back, etc.
Also, make a plywood frame and tile it.
Have you seen any product that is made for it?
BoyntonStu
You SIT IN THE BLEEDING MIDDLE BACK TO BACK stands to reason dunnit

An Acrylic TUB LINER is good TO or is that TWO or TOO