Is there a way to duct a natural gas heater?

LOL I know it's summer at the time of this post. Moved into apartment in NY that heats with a natural gas stove. is is the only source of heat. I have two bedrooms, and I would like to be able to close the door to these rooms for privacy and noise. It there a fan or ducting system that one could install to accomplish this?
Master bedroom is on the other side of the wall of the stove. Second bedroom is less than 10 feet away. I have all drop ceilings.
Looking at fans, noise on those fans, the electricity they use versus heating efficiency. But unable to find anything on this, and don't want to screw thing up. Lack of info tells me I shouldnt do this? Any thoughts? -- thanks in advance!

Sounds too complex. Are there adjoining walls, or outside wall. Some prudent use of electric heat might work. I had an apartment with adjoining duplex, but didn't have to worry about closing bedroom door.
Greg

Heating an apartment with a gas stove? Putting a duct system on a stove? Either this is a troll or it's time to call the NYC housing/code officials.
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 00:44:08 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

...and if it's not a troll, would you trust the wiring in such a place?
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote the following on 8/3/2012 3:44 AM (ET):

He said NY, not NYC. It could be NYC, but that is an assumption.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I believe modern gas furnaces isolate the flames from the living space via "heat exchangers" and the like to eliminate the possibility of CO poisoning. I haven't checked, but I understand that gas space heaters can't be had for love or money for the same reason.
This fear is highly over-rated. *I* grew up with gas space heaters, and there's nothing wrong with me.
LOOK! A squirrel !!

You should check. You'd find out that there are dozens of options for unvented gas space heaters.

I'll argue your well-being, perhaps, but not your opinion on the safety of gas space heaters. Size it right- get a CO detector and they are as safe as any combustible in the house.
Jim
On 8/3/2012 3:44 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Subject says "natural gas heater" and the body says "natural gas stove".
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:15:10 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

that heats with a natural gas stove. is is the only source of heat. I have two bedrooms, and I would like to be able to close the door to these rooms for privacy and noise. It there a fan or ducting system that one could install to accomplish this?

efficiency. But unable to find anything on this, and don't want to screw thing up. Lack of info tells me I shouldnt do this? Any thoughts?

A space heater setup like that means open doors. Thick down comforters are in order. An electric mattress pad is nice too. If it was your place you could duct the air to rooms off the heated room. That would kind of defeat the purpose of a single room space heater setup, which gains most of it efficiency by NOT heating the less used rooms "too much."
--
Vic

By "stove", do you mean a gas range, cook top? If so, since that would not vent the fumes outdoors, you may be at risk of carbon monoxide.
Being rented apartment, you'd be wise to check with the property manager. A couple portable electric fans might help, but less privacy.