Is there a third choice?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:36:03 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson

Didnt' they already have a scandal, that they were using animal fat on the fries, not just vergetable oil? They probalby wwouldnt' accept your idea.
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:05:56 -0500, micky wrote:

Maybe I'll dress in a cow costume before I die and just not tell 'em.
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:43:41 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Plasma?
It's the fourth state of matter, and the newest kind of tv, so it might work here too.

Wouldn't it show in a title seach?

45minutes later, CSI figures out (from the skeletal remains, only) that COD was a heart attack.
On Nov 21, 3:53pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Neat trick to be able to look at a skeleton and diagnose "heart attack"...
Harry K

Yet they do such tricks every week.
On 11/21/2011 11:59 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

You see, there is a certain protein called abagaba formed when you have a heart attack and where he was buried he was naturally provided with a rare fungus that surrounds and preserves the ababgaba, although naked to the unaided eye it stands out when being fumigated with schmenkathin and some komethathale applied with a spray mist bottle with a very small amount of high octane gasoline added to the komethathale. Of course the gasoline can not contain any alcohol! Simple!

AH! So that's it. Thanks for an explanation that cures my skepticism. Nothing like the scientific facts to set things straight. :)
Harry K
Harry K
I'm gonna have a flaming chariot sweep down from heaven and carry me away, while my protege gets to keep my Y-3 black leather bomber jacket