Is There A Reason ..

why do they still make those 'slotted head screws' ?

knuckle busters

Reply to
Paul M

Holy shit...is this true??? :-)

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I believe that for machine screws, spin conservation is solved by making one nut for every screw.

Perhaps the "extra" nuts that are often included help balance the wood screws. But just in case, I try to run my cordless screwdriver in reverse for a few seconds every day -- otherwise the whole universe could get screwed up.

Reply to
blueman