Is There A Reason ..

why do they still make those 'slotted head screws' ?
knuckle busters
Holy shit...is this true??? :-)

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes:

I believe that for machine screws, spin conservation is solved by making one nut for every screw.
Perhaps the "extra" nuts that are often included help balance the wood screws. But just in case, I try to run my cordless screwdriver in reverse for a few seconds every day -- otherwise the whole universe could get screwed up.