Is there a hot tub that will fit through a doorway?

Page 2 of 2
also have seen a kind of foam/plastic portable one that is big enough for 4 people and one you get tired of it inside you can move it outside or take it on vacation
bill
"Jim & Lil" <jim.morris-at-sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

I've never seen one that's modular, but I know Hotspring used to make a nice, if perhaps smallish, tub that should fit through your door.
John
On 3 Nov 2003 13:00:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gwi.net (John Gold) wrote:

Thermospas has even some fairly large tubs designed specifically to fit through a standard doorway.
http://www.thermospas.com
BB
Thanks to all that replied.... I guess I will just keep the "Dated" hot tub that we have inside the house. I wanted to get a deeper one that had more jets like the newer models....and would fit through a doorway. The existing 6 person Hot Tub we have works fine (just got out of it) and I was prepared to take a chainsaw to it (or the like) to get it out of the house so I could get a deeper and more modern one. But I wasn't gonna rip apart the house to do it. The tub I have now is like this ....when I sit on the molded "chairs'...the water is breast deep.... on the newer models, you can get them neck deep which is what I preferr...oh well....Thanks to all helpful and positive posters....Regards...Jim

Yes, Virginia, there is a hot tub.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus