Is Milwauke 5351 electric hammer for demolition only?

The question is about this Miwaukee electric hammer, model 5351.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item '0406290195 Can it be used for demolition purposes only, or can it also be used for concrete drilling?
thanks

*That looks like the hammer drill my father used to have. It takes "A" taper bits which are removed by banging a steel wedge into the side of the chuck. To answer your question; No it cannot be used for demolition.

OK, so it is the opposite to what I thought it was. Thanks.