Is Milwauke 5351 electric hammer for demolition only?

The question is about this Miwaukee electric hammer, model 5351.

Can it be used for demolition purposes only, or can it also be used for concrete drilling?

thanks

Ignoramus1100

*That looks like the hammer drill my father used to have. It takes "A" taper bits which are removed by banging a steel wedge into the side of the chuck. To answer your question; No it cannot be used for demolition.
Reply to
John Grabowski

OK, so it is the opposite to what I thought it was. Thanks.

Ignoramus1100