is Ker 121 ok for countertop tile?

Can I use Ker 121 (made by Mapei) to glue down kitchen countertop tiles ?

I have some left over in the bag from a ceramic floor tile job and I'd like to use it instead of buying more adhesive

thanks =========

Reply to
frankg

I should have mentioned, but it's probably obvious, that it's going on ply (2 sheets of exterior 5/8 glued and screwed together form the substrate. Then I'll screw this down onto the cabinets

Reply to
frankg