Is it normal to smell natural gas near water heater?

Page 3 of 3
On Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:09:55 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Medical expenses? I never take a trailer to the doctor. Just shoot it and drive on.
On 11/14/2014 8:32 AM, TimR wrote:

You must be from Texas?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:44:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Well, I'm shocked and I didn't even have to get out of my chair, let alone drive to Target.

What a shame. Other than safety warnings, I don't think products sold in the US have to have any English on them at all. Maybe in some states safety warnings of some sort may have to be in Spanish too.
A lot of instruction manuals etc. inside the box are now in English, Spanish, and French, And the polycarbonate I bought that was made in the US had instructions in English, Spanish, French, and German. (I hope they don't know something about the Western Hemisphere that I don't know.) The polycarbonate made by Saudi Arabia, had almost no text, just graphics. The only text was a web page, which said nothing about how to use polycarbonate.
On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:13:21 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Why waste a bullet - all that does is add another hole.

+1 claire (snicker)
--
Tekkie