Is he crazy

This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

On 6/11/2016 6:19 AM, Micky wrote:

But think of the value he saved within the home, insurance claims, waiting for insurance to respond, waiting for a renovation, finding a place to stay, the overall inconvenience, etc, etc. I would have done the same.

Of course. If they'd shown the video starting when at the beginning of his project, watchers of the video might have thought he was crazy like apparently his neighbors did. But the video gives away the answer to my question early.
A lot of people would not have believed it could work, and wouldn't have done it. I've never heard of it before and I would have had doubts myself. (In fact I'd think it was staged in order to sell them if the video weren't so clear.) This guy had insight, or maybe foresight. I wonder what his other plans are.
On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 6:20:03 AM UTC-4, Micky wrote:

Do you think he's crazy?

I'd say he was a smart sumabitch and high and dry and will be ready the next time, too. Good investment
On 6/11/16 5:19 AM, Micky wrote:

A gamble that paid off. Maybe he has an above ground pool now.
On 6/11/2016 9:26 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

More like lake side property.