Is foundation work cheaper in winter months?

I need foundation work done on my house. It shifts more in the summer time, so I was wondering if I waited until the winter when there is less movement if it would be cheaper since I don't think the demand would be as high.
Any other suggestions on bringing down the cost of foundation repair?
On 1 Sep 2004 08:44:25 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Aaron) wrote:

Winter in Florida-- or winter in Alaska?

Repair it before it falls in? [Voice of experience-- we pour the new footers next week, hopefully.]
Jim
Winter in DFW area in Texas